Cloud Computing Services
There are as many definitions of Cloud computing as there are people who use the term.
Our attempt to define it is that it is the movement of computer systems away from servers in your office and onto servers hosted in a central location, accessed via the internet, and for which you are charged a monthly rental.
It is unlikely that anyone would want to do this with their entire system completely and in one go, but at SwiftLogic we’ve been providing some services from the Cloud for as long as we can remember. In fact, we’re all using 'The Cloud' already without knowing it: your website is an example of Cloud computing.
What’s the benefit to you?
Cloud computing has many advantages over providing your own in-house server to do the job.
- Secure your email – stop SPAM, viruses, worms, and other email-borne malware BEFORE they arrive in your inbox
- If you have a proportion of your staff who work away from the central office for any period, accessing information from the Cloud means that they can have seamless access.
- Cloud services are provided by companies with High-Availability systems, normally co-located and with automatic failover for ultimate reliability that your in-house server can’t rival.
- Moving systems to the Cloud moves expenditure from capital to operational and is highly scalable as your business grows.
Office in the Cloud
An easy and efficient way of using the Cloud today is to move your email system to the Cloud.
Microsoft’s Office 365 is a suite of online tools designed to help your business communicate more efficiently:
- Exchange Online – Save time with shared, up to date calendars, contacts and task lists, with industry-leading, always-up-to-date anti-virus and anti-spam solutions.
- SharePoint Online – Make it easier to find information with a central location for your organisation’s information.
- Microsoft Teams Meetings – Reduce costs with multiparty video and audio over existing broadband connections.
- Microsoft Teams Chat – Speed up response times by getting answers fast – knowing who is online and connecting with them instantly.
Cloud computing services in Bath
Cloud computing services in Bristol
Cloud computing services in Chippenham
Cloud computing services in Westbury
Cloud computing services in Warminster
Cloud computing services in Portishead
Cloud computing services in Trowbridge
Cloud computing services in Devizes
Cloud computing services in Melksham
Cloud computing services in Corsham
Cloud computing services in Swindon